Today I’m very excited to be accepting the Creative Blogging Award, and would like to give a HUGE thank you to Justin at Write21 for nominating me. Justin has an excellent blog and I hope you all check it out really soon if you haven’t already.
The award, apparently, “is meant to be given to those who share their creativity through writing stories, poems, and themselves through their writing.
The rules are…
- This award should be given to those who have written a poem, a story, scripts, or some other creative form of writing for their blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award, and link to their blog.
- Write a 8 line poem about yourself.
- Nominate 4 other bloggers for the award and notify them of their nomination.”
Okay. Easy, right? Let’s see …
I’ve already thanked Justin for his nomination, so now I have to write a poem about myself. This is really off-the-cuff, so please excuse its vagueness and its quality.
Hidden from prying eyes,
Chasing the wind,
Clutching at subplots
As magic begins;
Mother and co-worker,
Partner and friend,
Telling a story
From beginning to end.
Sorry about that. Now, onto the good stuff – nominations! I am thrilled to nominate the following bloggers for this award, in no particular order:
- Sarah Ballance
- Tracey Baptiste from Knitting With Pencils
- Bex from Bex Book Nook
- Eric Swett from My Writer’s Cramp
Now, I sincerely hope you go check out these bloggers as soon as you can because they’re all definitely worth reading. Thanks again to Justin for nominating me for this award, and have a lovely week!