Today I’d like to thank the very lovely Eveli Acosta, who nominated me for not one but two blog awards! Admittedly, she did it about two months ago, but I had a big of a glut in nominations at that time and it seemed rather conceited of me to have several acceptance blogs in a row. However, now seems as good as time as any, so I’m thrilled to bestow the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and the One Lovely Blog Award to some of my fellow bloggers.
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them (done!)
- Share 7 things about yourself (see below)
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire (again, see below)
- Leave a comment on each of their blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated (on to-do list)
Right. Here goes. Seven things about myself:
- I have three different Twitter accounts, in three different names and for three different purposes. And I’m rubbish at updating any of them.
- I travelled to South Africa alone as a twenty-one year old and almost got killed. At least, that’s the way I like to tell it.
- I quote Winnie-the-Pooh on a regular basis.
- I have a real weakness for well-done Shakespeare, and I love Shakespeare parodies just as much. Badly done, though, and I lose patience.
- I see more plays each year than I do movies. I’m not sure that it’s necessarily interest so much as the ability to book them in months in advance. The last movie I saw at the cinema was the final Harry Potter one.
- When I was ten I travelled to North America with my family and did cartwheels (probably quite badly) at each place we stayed.
- I don’t drink coffee. At all. I am quite possibly the only writer in the world who doesn’t.
Okay, now for my nominations. In no particular order, they are:
- Cresting the Words, by Wordsurfer
- But What are They Eating?, by Shelley Workinger
- Culture Shock, by Jamie B Musings
- A Cupboard Full of Thoughts, by Gill
- Super Reviewers, by a bunch of wonderful book-types
- A Place to Share, by Patricia Awapara
- The BiaLog, by CP Bialois
- Sarah Butland‘s blog
- Let’s Talk about Books, by Tracy James Jones
- So Many Words, by Alberta Ross
- Diary of a Writer in Progress, by Gina
- Literary Purveyor of Steampunk Snark, by Wendy L. Callahan
- Deborah Lawrenson‘s blog
- Karen Pokras Toz’s blog
- Emily Unraveled, by Emily L Moir
So, there it is. I hope you check out all my nominees as they have amazing blogs that are well worth looking at. Thanks again to Eveli for nominating me in the first place, and have a lovely week.